- 5211 Alderberry Way, Sacramento, CA 95835
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1428 Sqft
- Natomas Beauty, Shows Pride of Ownership. Spacious 3 Bedrooms, plus Den/Office, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage with over 1400 sqft. Beautiful Wood Floors thru-out. Chef's Kitchen with Granite Counter-tops, Gas Range, Built-in Microwave, Dishwasher with Nook. Cozy Fireplace in Great-room Concept. High Ceilings in Master Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Tile Floors in Bathroom. Extended Covered Patio in Backyard, Great for BBQs and Family Gatherings. to Natomas Schools, Parks, Club House and Rec Facilities.
- 6912 Tierra Green Way, Sacramento, CA 95828
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1395 Sqft
- Florin Glen Beauty, Spacious 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, with almost 1400 sqft. Living room & Separate Family Room with Fireplace. Kitchen wtih Built-in Range, Oven, Dishwasher. Laminate Wood Floors thru-out, Tile Flooring in Bathrooms. 2 Car Garages. Big Backyard with Cover Patio, Great for Family Gatherings. Deck, Park-light Setting, Fruit Trees, 2 Tool Sheds. Central HVAC, Close to Parks, Schools, Minutes to Shopping Centers and Eateries. Elk Grove School Districts.
- 7755 Quinby Way, Sacramento, CA 95823
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1162 Sqft
- Spacious Single Story 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1162 sqft, Built in 1968, 7841 sqft Lot, 2 Car Garage, Living room with Cozy Fireplace & Separate Family Room. Comp Shingle Roof. Double Gate for RV Possible Parking Big Backyard with Fruit Trees and Open Grass Area. Close to Shopping Centers, Parks, Schools, Local Eateries, Minutes to Downtown Sac and Elk Grove. Close to CRC College and Light Rail. Elk Grove School District. Won't Last.
- 9466 Winding River Way, Elk Grove, CA 95624
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2809 Sqft
- Immaculate Home with 5 bedroom, 3 baths. Vaulted Ceiling in Living, Formal Dining Room, Separate Family room with Cozy Fireplace. Brand New Laminate Wood Floors, Open Kitchen: New Appliances, Counter Tops. Lg Master Bedroom, Walk-closet & Sunken tub, Shower stall & Double sinks. Bed/Bath downstairs. Hugh yard w/Separate RV/ Boat Driveway & Double gate. Walking distance to Edna Batey Elementary, Albiani Middle & Pleasant Grove High School. Well Established Neighborhood, Close to parks. MUST SEE!
- 5815 Bosco Way, Sacramento, CA 95824
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2499 Sqft
- Beautiful Sacramento 2 story home with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths. (3/2 downstairs). Spacious Floor Plan with Great Room Concept, New Slate title floor, Chef's Kitchen with Granite Counter-tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Range, Dishwasher, Hood, Sink, New Carpets, Interior Paint, Big Concrete Patio Pad. Close to Shopping Center and Little Saigon. Established neighborhood. Minutes to Downtown Sacramento and UC Med Center. Won't Last.
- 1941 Larsen Dr, Camino, CA 95709
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2932 Sqft
- Stunning Custom Estate in Apple Hill. Old World Charm Meets New World Amenities! Nestled in the Heart of the Most Desirable Elevation to Live at in El Dorado Co. 4 Bdrms/3.5 Baths on Over 5 Acres. Features 3000 sqft of Living Space, Bonus 900sqft In-Law Quarters on Lower-level. Amazing Pond/Swimming Hole, Expansive Decking for Outdoor Entertaining, Nature Cut Sided Horse Barn w/2 Stalls & Hay Loft,Tack Room & Trailer Storage, LG Riding Arena w/Vinyl Fencing, Sports Hockey Rink, Seasonal Creek.
- 105 Creekside Cir, Sacramento, CA 95823
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1917 Sqft
- emarks Creekside Beauty, Spacious 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms. Laminate Wood Floors, Tile Floors and Carpets in Bedrooms. Living Room w/Cozy Fireplace Place, Dining Room, Separate Family room, Cozy Kitchen, Dining Nook, 1 Bedroom downstair with Bath, 3 Spacious Bedrooms. Patio Deck for Entertaining, 2 Car Garages. Home shows pride of Ownership in Quiet Gated Neighborhood
- 2320 Craig Ave, Sacramento, CA 95832
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1403 Sqft
- Spacious Single Story Home Built in 2002 with 4 Bedrooms and 2 Baths. Large Living room with Laminate Wood Floors in Living Room, Tile Flooring in Hall and Kitchen. Shows Pride of Home Ownership in well care for home. Green Thumb Backyard with Planter Boxes and Gardening Veggies. Minutes to Local Schools, Parks, and Easy access to I-5 Freeway and Downtown Sac. Won't Last! Investor Dream.
- 9720 Black Swan Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95624
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2512 Sqft
- This Beautiful Two-Story Home is Now Available in Highly Desired Neighborhood with 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, with 2512 sqft. Spacious Home Features Gleaming Hardwood/Laminate Floors, Corian Counter-tops and Walk-in Pantry in Kitchen, & Nook area. Big Master, Masterbath, Walk-in Closet. Vaulted Ceilings, 3 Car Garage, Covered Patio, and Lots of Room for the Whole Family to Enjoy for Gatherings. Located Elk Grove Schools Top School Districts & with Parks, Shopping, Restaurants & Walking Trail Nearby
- 2220 Nancy Way, Carmichael, CA 95608
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1176 Sqft
- Rare Over 1/3 acre lot in Frontier Estates in Carmichael. Spacious 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Single Car Garage, Bonus Enclosed Covered Patio Sun Room. Newer Dual Pane Windows, Comp Shingle Roof, HVAC & Long Driveway. Big Park-like Setting Backyard Filled with Plants, Trees, Gardening Planters, Great for Family Gatherings., Enormous Lot for Possible RV Parking. Walking Distance to Schools, Parks, Whole Foods. So Much More, Endless Possibilities. Won't Last!
- 1101 25th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95822
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1371 Sqft
- Newly Renovated Corner Lot with RV Parking. Beautifully Remodel with 3 Spacious Bedrooms, Lg Bathroom with Tub & Shower Stall, New & Refinished Hardwood Floors, Two-Tone Paint Interior/Exterior. New Dual Pane Windows, Granite Counter tops in Chef's Kitchen. Nook & Formal Dining-room. New Sprinklers system w/New Sod in Backyard, surround w/Mature Trees for Privacy and Family Gatherings. Detached 2 Car Garage. Walking Distance to Scott Seafood on the River and Bike Path. VA & FHA Buyers, This is!
- 3424 Jumilla Way, Sacramento, CA 95834
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1509 Sqft
- Lovely Single Story Home with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage. Over 1500 sqft. New Interior Paint, New Baseboards, Living Room with Separate Family Room w/Cozy Fireplace. Chef's Kitchen with Gas Range, Built-in Microwave Hood, Pantry Closet, Laundry room. Spacious Backyard for Gardening or Entertaining. Great First Home. Located in Established Natomas Neighborhood. Close to Schools, Minutes to Freeway and Downtown.
- 4314 Rose Valley Way, Sacramento, CA 95826
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1293 Sqft
- Shows Pride of Ownership, Spacious Single Story with Open Floor Plan of 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garages, Almost 1300 sqft & 5575sqft Lot. Built in 1980. Newer Updates with Laminate Wood Floors, Tile Baths. Newer Kitchen Cabinets with Granite Counter-tops, Electric Range, SS Dishwasher. Dual Pane Windows, Recess Lights, Ceiling Fans w/Lights, Neutral White Walls. Large Backyard and Concrete Patio area for Entertaining or Family Gatherings. Close To Schools and Shopping Centers. Won't Last!
- 8020 Montevina Dr, Sacramento, CA 95829
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1444 Sqft
- Beautiful Sunrise Churchill Single Story Home in Established Neighborhood with NEW COMP-SHINGLE ROOF. Gorgeous Drought Resistance Landscape Front yard. High Ceiling in Living, Dining Room Separate Family room w/Cozy Fireplace, Chef's Kitchen with Nook. Spacious 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Almost 1500 sqft with 2 Car Garage. Big Backyard for Entertaining and Family Gatherings. Minutes to Shopping Center, Schools, Parks. Won't Last, Great Curb Appeal!
- 8742 Pacific Hills Way, Sacramento, CA 95828
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1302 Sqft
- Corner Lot Home with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths, 1302 sqft, 3 Car Garages. Livving room with Cozy Fireplace. Separate Family room & Dining area, Open Concepts to Kitchen. Newer Kitchen Cabinets & Granite Counter-tops, Laminate Wood Floors, Tile Flooring, Tile Bathrooms. Comp-shingle Roof. Spacious Backyard with Concrete Patio Pad for Entertaining and BBQs.
- 4816 L Pkwy, Sacramento, CA 95823
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1076 Sqft
- Shows Pride of Ownership. Terrific Home, 3 Spacious Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Single Car Garage. Open Floor Plan, Wood Flooring in Living room, Tile Flooring in Kitchen, Granite Countertops in Kitchen Stainless Steel Gas Range and Dishwasher. Cozy Nook in Kitchen.Big Backyard, great for entertaining or family gatherings. Dual Pane Windows, Central HVAC. Close to Shopping Centers, Schools and minutes to Hwys and Elk Grove or Downtown Sac. Won't Last!
- 4741 79th St, Sacramento, CA 95820
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1188 Sqft
- Beautiful 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathroom Home on Corner Lot. 2 Car Garages, Fence off yard from front to backyard. Bonus Office attached to house. High Ceilings in Living room, Dining Area, Kitchen with Granite Counter tops. New Lino Flooring, New Plush Carpets in Bedrooms. Big Yard for Gardening or Family Activities or BBQs. Close to Schools and Minutes to Sacramento State, Med Center and Hwy 50. Centrally Located to all shopping centers and restaurants. Must See.
- 3401 28th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95820
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 850 Sqft
- Great First Time Home. Spacious 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Carport, Large Lot. Newer Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Laminate Wood Floors, Dual Pane Windows, Newer Appliances, Fixtures. Located close to Sac PD. Fence Front and Backyard. Low Maintenance Backyard. Won't Last.